To delete your Kindlywired account, go to the top right corner and click on the dropdown arrow. Click on Settings, and then click on Delete my account. Follow the steps to delete your account
To update your account details, go to the top right corner and click on the dropdown arrow. Click on Account. You can then update Account information, Photos and Self Questionnaire.
To add/edit photos, go to the top right corner, click on the dropdown arrow and click on Account. Click on the photos tab to add/edit your photos and save the selection.
To update the password, please hover on the Kindlywired logo on the top right, and hover on Settings. Click on change password to update the password.
You can reset your password by clicking here.
You have two options to sign up for Kindlywired (Facebook and Standard Signup (email address, name, and password).
Please contact us at email@example.com with your profile information (email address)
This happens usually for multiple reasons
1. Sometimes it takes some time, around 10 minutes. Please wait for 10 minutes, and then check.
2. SPAM – Please check your spam folder. Sometimes, our email ends up there.
3. If not in the SPAM folder, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your profile information (email address)
On the Forum Page, clicking on the Start the Discussion will take you to Create a Post Page.
On the top right of your forum post/comment, you can hover and click on the edit link.
On the top right of the forum reply/post, you can click on the delete link to delete the reply/post.
There are two ways to update your profile details:
1. You can hover on the Kindlywired logo on the top right and click on Profile. You will see your profile in edit mode.
2. You can hover on the Kindlywired logo on the top right, and click on Account. In Account click on Self. You can then update the profile.
1. We create an empty profile for you when you sign up with your name.
2. To add details to your profile, you can hover on the Kindlywired logo on the top right and click on the Profile tab. You can start adding details to complete the profile.
All members of Kindlywired can view your profile.
By clicking on the user image/name, you will be navigated to the user’s profile.
You can message others by visiting their profiles and clicking on the message button.
Please review our Terms & Conditions. It has all the details about user generated content.
All members of Kindlywired can view your posts and profile.
Please follow the Kindlywired Rule Book to understand our community standards. When a post or user is reported to us, we will review it using the Kindlywired Rule Book.
On the top right, you can hover and will see the Report Post Link. Clicking on the Report Post will report the post.
You can report a user by going to their profile and by clicking on the link "Report User".
You can access the Kindlywired Rule Book here.